There is a shortcut at the end of the speed bumps and ramps which you can hop over for you to cut a few seconds and put you ahead. There is one shortcut that can quickly cut through the S-shaped curve before the half-pipes. However, this is really hard to do and it might takes lots of practices to master it.
What Mario Kart courses have shortcuts?
Mario Kart Wii – Shortcuts pt. 1
- The Mario Kart race tracks are riddled with sneaky shortcuts. With a bit of practice, you’ll sweep up every race! …
- Luigi Circuit. – On the last turn, use a mushroom to cut through the dirt. …
- Mushroom Gorge. …
- Toad’s Factory. …
- Mario Circuit. …
- Coconut Mall. …
- Wario’s Goldmine.
How do you unlock Funky Kong on Mario Kart Wii?
There are three different ways to unlock Funky Kong in Mario Kart Wii:
- Unlock the Ghost Data for any four Expert Staff in Time Trials.
- Win 25 WFC Ghost Races (which unfortunately cannot be done since Nintendo discontinued online features in Wii games).
- Play 2,250 total races/battles (combined).
How do you unlock all the courses on Mario Kart Wii?
There is only one way to get new courses sadly. In single player mode you must complete the grand prix. You can skip the Mushroom and shell but in order to unlock new courses you must finish in the top three positions for every other cup. Excluding the lightning and crown cup as well.
Is there a shortcut on Rainbow Road?
Rainbow Road technically has two ultra shortcuts: one that requires Lakitu to drop players at a specific spot on the track, and another that players discovered nearly five years ago using tool-assisted speedrun (TAS) software. … But without TAS’ input help, executing the shortcut was incredibly difficult.
How do you drift with a nunchuck?
On the Wii wheel and Wii remote and nunchuk, you’re going to want to hold down the B button (located on the back of the Wii remote) to drift. On the classic controller, classic controller pro, and GameCube controller, you’re going to want to hold down either the B or R button.
Why does everyone use Funky Kong in Mario Kart Wii?
Funky Kong is widely used among competitive players in Mario Kart Wii due to his very high-speed stat. … Funky Stadium is a Battle Stage named after him in Mario Kart Wii.
How do you avoid the blue shell in Mario Kart Wii?
Five other items can dodge Blue Shells: a Golden Mushroom, a Mega Mushroom, a Star, Triple Mushrooms or a Bullet Bill. In VS racing it is extremely unlikely you will be have such items in first; however there are two such ways to do this: Gain a powerful item in a weaker position and save them until first.
How do you get more characters on Mario Kart Wii?
Mario Kart Wii
- Baby Daisy – Earn a star in every single 50cc Wii cup.
- Baby Luigi – Unlock eight expert staff ghosts in Time Trials.
- Birdo – Play 16 Time Trials or win 250 Wi-Fi races.
- Bowser Jr. …
- Daisy – Win the 150cc Special Cup.
- Diddy Kong – Win the 50cc Lightning Cup.
- Dry Bones – Win the 100cc Leaf Cup.