Can I reset my Forza Horizon 4?
Forza Horizon 4. … You could do this in FH3 on PC by reseting your game (Windows -> Apps & Features -> Forza Horizon 3/4 -> Advanced Options -> Reset), then going offline so it doesn’t immediately try to sync your cloud save and starting the game up, once in a new game and saved at least once, go back online.
How do I start a new game on Forza Horizon?
If you want to start from the beginning then removing all the data will restart your progress in the game. To delete the game data, you will need to press the Xbox button on your controller. From there you need to go to the “My Games and Applications” tab and then hover over Forza Horizon 3.
How do you delete save data on PC?
Follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete game data:
- Open the Settings menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Select Storage, then select System Storage.
- Select Saved Data.
- Choose a game to access the game’s saved data.
- Press the Options button and select Delete.
How do I play Forza Horizon 4 on another account?
Yes. If you install on one account on your PC then switch accounts in the MS Store, the account that is logged in will get to play the game.
How do you restart your career in Forza Horizon 3?
(Works with FM7 as well) This is what you do: You go to Windows start menu, go to Settings, go to Apps, go to FH3, click on it, then click Advanced Options, and then click Reset.
How do I clear my Xbox One cloud?
How To Delete Cloud Saves on Xbox
- On Home, select My games & apps.
- Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.
- Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete.
- Delete it.