How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed Underground PC?
To enable cheats, select Statistics from the main menu, then press the Delete key to go back.
Need for Speed: Underground Cheat Codes.
|gimmesomecircuits||Unlock circuit tracks.|
|gimmesomedrag||Unlock drag circuits.|
|slidingwithstyle||Unlock drift physics in all game modes.|
Does NFS Underground 2 have cheats?
Need For Speed: Underground 2 Cheat Codes
Get the David Choe sponsor car. Get $200 extra in Career Mode. Get $1,000 to start Career Mode, plus unlock Nissan Skyline and Mazda RX-8 in Quick Race. … Unlock the Snoop Dogg sponsor car.
How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed Underground ps2?
On the main menu, enter the following:
- Unlock All Drag Tracks: RIGHT, SQUARE, LEFT, R1, SQUARE, L1, L2, R2.
- Unlock All Drift Tracks: LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, R1, L2.
- Unlock All Circuit Tracks: DOWN, R1, R1, R1, R2, R2, R2, SQUARE.
- Unlock All Sprint Tracks: UP, R2, R2, R2, R1, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.
How do you unlock cars in Need For Speed Underground 2?
To unlock a new car slot in NFSU2, you need to get a sponsor, sign a contract with them, and complete all the races stated on the contract. You will then not only get a free slot, but sometimes also a free new car. To get the chance to sign with a sponsor, you need to win three drift races.
How do you unlock the GTR in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
The Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) appears in Need for Speed: Underground 2 and is unlocked upon completing URL event 16 during Stage 5 of the career mode.
How do you unlock spoilers in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
Spoilers are a selection of visual upgrades featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2. Spoilers are also available in carbon-fibre trim that offer higher Star Ratings than regular ones. In Stage 4 of the career mode, the player may select one of three unique spoilers after winning four Outrun Races.
How do you unlock the rx7 in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
The RX-7 appears in Need for Speed: Underground 2 and is unlocked after completing URL event 10 during Stage 4 of the career.
How do you use hydraulics in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
Players can activate a vehicle’s hydraulics by holding a particular button for each platform. The hydraulics can be controlled whilst activated and allow the car’s body to pivot depending on the height from each individual hydraulic.
How do you unlock level 4 on Need for Speed: Underground 2?
- Well the easiest way to unlock Coal Harbor or level 4 is to beat all the races in level 3. although URL races are what really help to unlock the next level, but it is best to complete all races for each level. …
- You need to get the amount of stars for your customizing TheHoff011 – 7 years ago 0 0.
How do you unlock Eddie’s skyline in Need for Speed Underground?
Eddie appears in Need for Speed: Underground with his crew and Melissa during a cutscene following the player’s prologue event in Underground Mode. He drives a dark orange Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) that can be unlocked after earning 3,000,000 style points.
How do you unlock the 350Z in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
- In the PC release of Need for Speed: Underground, players may enter the cheat code 350350z after entering the Statistics menu and pressing the delete button. This will unlock the 350Z for Quick Race play. …
- Rachel’s 350Z is featured on the box art for Need for Speed: Underground 2.
How do you unlock body parts in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
Wide Body Kits are a selection of visual upgrades featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2. Wide Body Kits are unlocked as unique upgrades once the player wins 11 Outrun races during Stage 5. Players can only select one body kit style for the vehicle they have completed the events with.
What is the best car in NFS Underground 2?
Easily the most balanced machine in the game, I’d go as far to say that the RX-8 is the best driver’s car in NFS: U2’s inventory. Progressing to the Mazda after playing around with front-wheel drive cars like a Corsa allows you to feel the steering free up thanks to its power being sent to the back.