Level-boost tickets are items in Mario Kart Tour used to increase the skill level of a specific driver, kart, or glider by filling up the gauge to level up with 1. If the driver, kart, or glider has already reached the maximum skill level, no further level-boost tickets can be used.
How do you use level-boost tickets in Mario Kart?
How to Use Level-Boost Tickets
- Go to the Menu and select Drivers, Karts or Gliders.
- Select any driver, kart or glider which you want to level up.
- Tap the Skill option.
- Tap Raise to level up using a Level-Boost Ticket.
What is a boost ticket?
Boost is our name for the range of tickets for younger people. … The price you pay depends on which ticket or product you need.
How do you get skill level tickets in Mario Kart Tour?
You can level up your drivers, karts, and gliders by using Level-Boost Tickets. You can get tickets by Log-in bonus, tour gifts, shop, and the gold pass. These are quite rare, but they are the easiest way to level up the character or equipment you want to upgrade, so use them wisely!
What are item tickets in Mario Kart?
Item tickets are items in Mario Kart Tour used to spin the item slot(s) without hitting an Item Box. When using an Item ticket, the slot(s) will finish spinning faster then when hitting an Item Box. A player can only use one item ticket per race.
What does bonus points boost mean in Mario Kart Tour?
Point Boost are the bonus points that you get depending on what level your driver, glider, and kart you use in game. If you used a higher level driver, glider, and kart you will get a point boost towards your finals score. All actions you do while racing are given point boost.
How do you level up your driver on Mario Kart Tour?
To level up your drivers, gliders and karts, you need to use tickets. From the main menu, click on either drivers, karts, or gliders. From there, select the item you wish to level up. You will need the appropriate ticket, depending on if you want to level up a driver, glider, or kart.
How do you use your driving points on Mario Kart?
How to Use Points-Cap Tickets
- Go to the Menu and select Tickets.
- Select any type of Point-Cap Ticket you will use.
- After selecting a Point-Cap Ticket, it will preview all the drivers, karts, or gliders that is available.
- Tap any drivers, karts, or gliders that you are willing to increase their points-cap.
How do you use the star ticket in Mario Kart Tour?
How to Use Star Tickets
- Navigate to a Cup or Tour Gift that requires Grand Stars to unlock.
- Tap the Star ticket to use it.
- The cup or tour will be unlocked if you have the right amount of star tickets.
What is the highest player level in Mario Kart Tour?
Currently, the max player-level is 150. Each day the player can gain up to 450 experience points for each character, kart, and glider and 300 coins from racing (900 experience points and 600 coins if the player is subscribed to the Gold Pass).
What is the goal of Mario Kart?
The goal of the game is to either finish a race ahead of other racers, who are controlled by the computer and other players, or complete a circuit in the fastest time. There is also a battle mode in which the aim is to attack the karts of the other human players.
How do you use item tickets?
How to Use Item Tickets
- Enter a cup, pick a course and start the race.
- Once the race starts, tap the Item Ticket icon to use it at any time, when you do not already have an item. This will cause your item slots to fill as if you had picked up an item box.