How do you get the most points on Mario Kart Tour?
How to get more points in Mario Kart Tour
- Utilize your highest driver, kart, and glider scores.
- Hit other drivers with items while racing.
- Hit drifts to boost yourself around corners.
- Perform jump boosts during races with ramps.
- Collect coins throughout the race.
- Finish in first, second, or third position.
What do Base Points do in Mario Kart?
Base Points are based on the driver, kart and glider you’re using. These points increase the more you use the same character, kart or glider each day.
How do I use my one point boost ticket?
How to Use Point-Boost Tickets
- Go to the Menu and select Drivers, Karts or Gliders.
- Select any driver, kart or glider which you want to increase the base points of.
- Tap the Points option.
- Tap Raise to raise the base points using a Point-Boost Ticket.
What is level bonus Mario Kart Tour?
Use your #MarioKartTour level-boost tickets! Higher level drivers are more likely to activate frenzy mode, higher level karts have a higher bonus-point multiplier, and higher level gliders have a longer combo time duration. On favorite courses, a bonus-points boost will be added!
How do you get 8000 points on Mario Kart Tour?
How to Earn a Score of 8000 or Higher on a T Course in Mario Kart Tour
- Having a higher driver, vehicle, or glider level.
- Hitting other drivers with items while playing.
- Collecting coins.
- Hitting a drift to get a boost.
- Preforming a jump boost.
- Finishing at a higher placement, such as first.
How do you get the points cap ticket in Mario Kart?
You can obtain Point-Cap Tickets by getting a high place (1st, 2nd, or 3rd place) in This Weeks’ Ranked Cup. Points-Cap Tickets will only appear for players that are in 25th Tier or higher.
What do you use with tickets in Mario Kart Tour?
How to Use Item Tickets
- Enter a cup, pick a course and start the race.
- Once the race starts, tap the Item Ticket icon to use it at any time, when you do not already have an item. This will cause your item slots to fill as if you had picked up an item box.
What is a boost ticket?
Boost is our name for the range of tickets for younger people. … The price you pay depends on which ticket or product you need.
How do you use tickets on Mario Kart Tour?
How to use boost tickets
- Open Mario Kart Tour.
- Press the menu button at the bottom of the main screen.
- Choose either Drivers, Karts, or Gliders. …
- Select the Driver, Kart, or Glider you want to level up.
- Select either the Points, or the Skill box to choose what stat to boost.
- Tap the Raise button to use a ticket.